11 Health Benefits Of Regular Exercise
1. It reduces your risk of developing heart disease.
2. It reduces high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure.
3. It reduces high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol.
4. You’re less likely to develop back problems as you grow older.
5. It reduces your risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer.
6. It reduces your risk of premature death.
7. It reduces / maintains bodyweight and body fat.
8. It increases bone density, which will reduce the risk of suffering from stress fractures or osteoporosis
9. Your immune system will be stronger; therefore, you’re less likely to catch a cold or any other virus through the winter months.
10. It reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
11. It builds / maintains healthy muscles, bones, and joints.
Check out our exclusive Online Personal Training service, where we encourage and motivate you to exercise regularly, eat well, and achieve a good majority of the above benefits!